Charities that Woven Concepts supports and contributes to:
- The leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support, and research.
- Provides grant initiatives to support the important work of HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention, and direct care
Team in Training
- Research, policy advocacy, and patient support for every type of blood cancer, including leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, and other rare types of blood cancers.
- A National Grant to help couples overcome the financial difficulties that come with infertility treatments.
- Provides housing and supportive services for people living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illness
Haiti Earthquake Relief
- Supports on-going non-governmental programs aimed at improving the health, welfare and economic status of needy children and their families in major carpet weaving communities and districts around the world.
- Bridges the gap between the private sector and the foreign policy worlds, engaging rising and established professionals meaningfully in foreign policy.
- Gifting teddy bears to hospitalized children; to help young patients make it through stressful situations with more ease; to help organizations relieve the fears and worries of sick kids and their parents.
* Contact us to inquire about a high-end, hand-made, rug donation for your charitable event's silent auction.